The Beacon was a Baptist newsletter published in New York that appeared for the first time in April 1929 and continued until May 1934. It was revived in April 1936 and continued until at least 1951, providing news primarily about Latvian Baptist activities. These examples were photographed in the Immigration History Research Center at the University of Minnesota.
Several issues of the Latvian Baptist periodical Jaunā Tēvija (1913-1917) photographed at the New York Public Library. The periodical initially was published in Philadelphia, later in Bradley Beach, New Jersey.