Description: Members of the Women's Missionary Society (Māsu misiones pulciņš) of the First Lettish Baptist Church of Philadelphia sit for a photograph on April 17, 1932. The society began its work in 1894. According to an article by Alma Treyan published June 1, 1932, in the Rīga-based Baptist journal Kristīgā Balss, those pictured in the first row (left to right) are L. Gertz, M. Upmal (founding member), E. Krastin, M. Licke (founding member), R. Inke, M. Fischer, K. Sommer, L. Girgen, and L. Upeneek. In the second row (left to right) are S. Grikman (former chair), J. Egle (former chair), M. Pluhme (former chair), A. Treyan (secretary), A. Yunag (vice chair), Natalija Peterson (chair), M. Brenson (treasurer), L. Robinson (learned secretary), J. Luhks (manager), and A. Johnson (officer). In the third row (from left to right) are E. Fuhrman, E. Luhks, M. Pawelkop, A. Aldin, J. Krusen, A. Yunag, and L. Spruhde. In the fourth row (from left to right) are M. Stanislaw, A. Smit, K. Lukewitz, M. Dambis, L. Fischer, L. Reke, E. Johnson, M. Kamer, and A. Spruhde.